miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Review: Etude House Lock n Summer PP501 Brave Fit Berry

Hi there!! I want to talk to you about this lip tint which I'm in love with, is the Etude House Lock ´n Summer Color lips-fit in "PP501 Brave Fit Berry" tone, this tint is from the Etude House summer line collection.

The package looks like this:


 The color is a very strong fuchsia pink almost purple, maybe this color is more for winter time but anyway, I am fascinated by its color and I use it even if we are in summer :D

This tint has a creamy consistency and lasts for hours, hours, hours, it's amazing how long does it stays on your lips; it has a very sweet smell like grapes, I love it. 

It has a matte finish that is lovely, the only bad thing is that it dries your lips a little bit so I always apply a colorless lip balm  to moisturize my lips and give it some shine. 

I would like the matte tone to stays but I prefer to moisturize my lips :) 

Here are some pictures of how the tint looks with natural daylight: D 
(These pictures are WITHOUT lip balm)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario